Safe Studio Guidelines
We are excited to offer in-studio private lessons and small group classes following current public health and safety guidelines.
We take your health seriously and take the advice of health experts in creating a safe and hygienic studio. We adjust our policies based on the current local public health mandates.
Completed vaccination cards are required to join small group classes. Masks are optional unless mandated.
● We have over 1100 feet of space and ceiling height of over 16-ft. Additionally we have ceiling fans and air filtration for optimal air quality.
● We use disinfecting spray between lessons and allow 5-minutes between appointments.
● If you need to use the bathroom you must wear a mask through the basement offices and spray with Lysol disinfectant when you leave it. We strongly encourage you to use the bathroom at your house prior to coming to the studio.
● If possible, please arrive with your workout clothes on. We have limited space available in the changing area.
● If you use the changing room, please spritz with the lysol spray we have provided.
● Remember to bring clean, unworn socks with you. We are selling new
sticky socks if you forget yours.
● Take your shoes off at the bench in the locker area.
● Bring a bag for your belongings. Stow them under the bench.
● Leave water, phones, and all personal belongings in the waiting area.
● Please wash your hands or use the antibacterial hand gel that we provide at our sanitation station.
During your lesson
● Your teacher will guide you through your workouts keeping you focused, safe, and aligned with minimal physical spotting.
● All our apparatus are set 3-feet apart or more.
● Classes are limited to four clients and one teacher.
● Masks are optional unless mandated.
After your lesson
● Spray down everything you touched.
● Please minimize socializing in the entry area, but you are welcome to visit in the recessed outdoor entry area.
What to expect from your teacher
● All our teachers have completed their vaccination cards.
● Your teachers will not wear a mask to teach small group classes unless required by current mandates.
● We wash our hands before and after each lesson.
By entering the studio you acknowledge and accept there’s an increased risk associated with being in public places and businesses, such as our studio and contracting COVID-19.
Creating a healthy society is a community effort. Thank you for working with us to keep our studio clean and safe for all.